<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Stormy Saturdays Sulken My Soul

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stormy Saturdays Sulken My Soul

Why does stormy weather always come around on Saturdays? Every weekend it's the same: Saturday the weather is miserable and you spend all night wondering if you're gonna die from hypothermia, and then Sunday you wake up to the sun hovering in the sky like a giant eff you to your hungover body that's too smashed to enjoy it. I hope the weather SUCKS tomorrow. So there you have it. And to the people that are going to suggest I stop drinking: Go back to your joyful lives in Happy Town where fun exist without alcohol, and if you see the mayor: give him the finger for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home