<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Nutella Nights

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nutella Nights

OK, I will blog more on my severe food issues in the future, but right now, as I'm wiping the chocolate off my chin, I just feel like cleansing my soul, so here's my confession: I'm a recovering Nutellaholic. There, I said it. I thought I was doing better, but I'm not.. I'm really not! I was skyping with my friend, having healthy food (OK, semi-healthy! Who the fuck are you, the food police? STOP JUDGING ME!), and I went into the kitchen to fetch something. I opened the drawer where it was located and had to slam my hand over my mouth so as not to scream and wake the entire neighborhood. "Nu.. Nutella!" I finally managed to gasp, trying hard to regain my composure. I picked up the small pot, watching it with an awestruck look in my eye, and a powerful feeling of longing came over me. I've never experienced anything like it (well, not since the last time I wanted pizza anyway). I opened the lid and carefully smelled that wonderful chocolaty smell and.. well the rest is blank. Next thing I knew I was back at the computer, chocolate all over my mouth, and my friend looking at me like I was a particularly nasty example of nail fungus.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home