<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: 10 Things I Can't Live Without

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

10 Things I Can't Live Without

As I'm standing in front of the microwave oven, reheating the pancakes I made last night I start thinking deeply about life, for example "like, what even was life before the microwave oven? Like, yeah..", and it got me reflecting over things in my life that I really can't live without (the microwave oven doesn't really count here, because I've actually been without one for 4 years - still very much alive! That being said I'm really happy to have one again). Anyway, here are a few things I can't live without (Cue "Ken Lee") in semi-particular order (good luck figuring out what that means).


10. Make up

I'm not one of those people who needs to apply a different face to take out the trash, but I definitely love a bit of make up, and if it's up to me I'll never stop using it. I like it very subtle and natural on the daily, though.


Just me in my natural, everyday make up.


9. Cake

This wonderful woman I used to work with once said  "Generally, I eat healthy food, but I love cake and I'll tell you - as long as I live - I will never stop eating cake. I love cake, and I will continue to eat cake until I die." That's pretty much how I feel about cake. Fuck you, Hollywood and fuck you Vogue - I'll keep eating cake until I die!


I've wanted that cake since the first time I saw "Matilda".


8. Junk Food

There are times in my life where I get really healthy and completely cut out junk food, and to be fair I do feel so much better physically, but I always miss it so much, and I'm not a fan of denying myself the pleasures of life. Good old fashion burgers, french fries, and deep fried chicken are favorites of mine. Also, I will keep eating this because YOLO, so there's an irrefutable argument.


How I live my life.


7. Pizza (deserves a separate space)


I don't think I need to explain this one.


6. Books

One of the most important things in my life are undoubtedly books. My dad used to read fairy tales to me when I was a kid, I used to listen to audio tapes with stories, and most importantly I used to (and still do) read a lot. Books are a godsend for a child with a vivid imagination, and they are a place of refuge for kids without friends (which I was), and they also provide shelter from a busy adult mind.


Mhm, you got it, son.



5. Humor

Life without a sense of humor? Tragic. Obviously, some of you may read my blog and be all like "yeah, you'd know about that" because you don't find me funny at all. That's OK - I do!


Look how happy they are!  Must watch this movie!  It's even called "Smiley" so you know it must be hilarious!



4. The Internet (and all it entails Facebook, Skype, Youtube etc.)

I have used the internet my entire life. I can't imagine living without it. No Facebook (where would I post all of the random things I think????). No Skype to keep me in touch with friends around the world! No YouTube to watch cat videos on! Life is definitely richer with cat videos..


I mean.. INTERNET :')



3. & 2. My friends & family

This might be an obvious one (unless you're a friendless orphan, in which case I apologize for my assumption). I had to combine these, because they're both equally important in different ways. The amazing thing about family is that they are people who will (or should!) always be there for you. You can disagree, you can fight, and you can even walk out, but you'll never truly stop being someone's mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter etc. The incredible thing about friends is that they can actually walk away and be done with it, but through it all they choose to stay. I wouldn't be anywhere in my life if it wasn't for my family and friends. Was it not for their support I'd never be able to write this blog that makes me no money whatsoever and gets me nowhere in life! Thanks you guys!


Probably how a lot of  you felt after reading my explanation of why family and friends are amazing.






And the number one, ultimate, most important thing in the world to me that I can't live without is...





1. God

Nothing is more important to me than my faith. That's a joke, nr 2 is actually nr 1, and nr 1 is fake. Like "God".


Worth it!


So there you have it! The 10 (well actually 9) things I can't live without! If you enjoyed this post, please tweet it, like it and share it with your friends!
Yours,




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home