<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Living With Loss

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Living With Loss

For the past 2 weeks, I haven't been feeling too well. I've been having trouble sleeping no matter how tired I've felt, finding the energy to do my homework has been impossible, and just this morning I missed a presentation. I haven't been able to figure out why, and it's been frustrating! Why have I all of a sudden turned into someone who can't seem to keep her life together? Am I sick of what I'm studying? Yes, very much so! That's not it though. Have I been sick? I thought so, but not really. For some reason, though, I've been more or less like a zombie, and it seems to have no logical explanation. I simply have had no spark and it's been making me feel useless, which in turns makes me less motivated, less inclined to do work, and that's how the circle goes. Then, earlier today, while I was at the library doing homework (yes, I actually managed to do work, mostly due to my wonderful friends) it dawned on me. I suddenly knew what it was! I suddenly understood why I had been feeling like this, why I had been acting so out of character, because it has happened every year around this time for the past 7 years: today is the day! That day. Today, February 18th 2014, it has been exactly 7 years since my baby sister died.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home