<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Mother's Day

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mother's Day

I am so sad that I'm not home for Mother's Day so I could spend it with the most amazing woman anyone could ever know. The love, support, and sacrifice that I have received from her and the way in which she has always come through for me so selflessly in ways most people can't even imagine is why she is my hero, my inspiration, my biggest role model and indeed the person who has taught me everything I know about strength, kindness, unconditional love, and humour. Mom, if you're reading this, I can't ever describe how much I love you, but I can only hope I can give you back even one hundredth of what you've given me. If I told you a thousand times, it wouldn't be enough. Your love is the reason I'm alive, your love is the reason I'm happy. You are, truly, the best, most generous, giving mother - make that woman - in the world.







I love you, Mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home