<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Culinary Creeps

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Culinary Creeps

One of the benefits of living semi-remotely is that people don't just happen to walk past my kitchen window; it's off the road. Naturally, I feel quite safe having breakfast in my kitchen without being, ahem, "decent". This is a false security! Standing there, basically naked, eating my bread, dancing, singing loudly "I'm gonna pop some tags.." I see the head of a man gliding past my kitchen window, and not just any man, but one who I'm quite sure is an alcoholic, which just makes it altogether more unpleasant, having heard all these stories about how drunk men will randomly enter people's houses around here. Did this stop my naked eating dance? No. I just locked the door.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove naked mornings/ nights! :D

 
At April 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM , Blogger Cah Cah said...

They're the best! .. unless old alcoholic men are passing by your house! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home