<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: 10 Things That Annoy Me

Monday, December 9, 2013

10 Things That Annoy Me

1. The phrase "at the end of the day".

 Seriously, this is the worst phrase anyone has ever come up with. It's almost always followed by something like this "At the end of the day, we're all just people, you know? Like, everyone's different, but, like, God loves you, he created you in his image, like, just be yourself, like, you're great, and at the end of the day, it's all about love, soo.. yeah"


At the end of the day, Rebecca, it doesn't really matter, because God loves you, so yeah..


2. People who, if confronted with any sort of criticism, classify it as "hate".

 Example: "The Selena Gomez song 'Come and get it' doesn't really send out the best message to young girls." This is inevitably followed by "STOP HATING ON SELENA OMG! IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER GO LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE YOU IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU HATING YOU STUPID MORON? I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE COUSINGS *AND* SIBLINGS AND YOU'RE JUST RETARDED!" Uhm.. who's hating? And I kind of had to listen to the song at least once to know anything about it. OK to be honest, I haven't even heard the song, but Lorde supposedly received "a ton of backlash" from expressing that opinion about the song.

Lorde looking utterly frightened by teenagers feeling big behind their computer screens.



3. People whose idea of crazy is mundane things like watching television on the floor.

 Just because it gives me a reality check as to how insane I really am.


"Insane".. and a TV effect.. get it? .. yeah, I don't think it's funny either.



4. The sharpie brow trend.

Seriously. Give. it. A. REST.




I'm talking to you, Iceland!



5. Apathetic receptionists!

Seriously, if you don't like your job, quit! Don't just sit there and act like ou're too good for the world! Nobody cares that you're actually "an artist".


OK, that's nice, can I please get my movie ticket? Thanks.


6. People who have pictures of themselves as screensaver/cover photo.

Don't think I need to elaborate on this one.


Unless you're this cute, of course. I'd still give him shit, mind you.



7. People who use the "Adam and Steve" argument against homosexuality.

Seriously, this effectively proves nothing more than your inability to form an intelligent, coherent argument.


All you can do, really..


8. Racism/focus on skin color in general.

I recently had a guy ask me "do you like dark guys?" I really didn't know how to respond, because I don't even consider it a factor. Skin color is irrelevant.


..although.. tall, dark, and handsome? Yes please!



9. I don't like quotes and folk wisdom in general.

Related to nr 1. "If she'll do it with you, she'll do it to you" etc. They're completely stupid.





10. Name droppers.

My friend John Travolta and I think they're the worst.


OK Oprah, we get it. Even your friends are better than us.

If you enjoyed this post, please like it and share it with your friends!
Yours,




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Jazz said...

Love this so much!

 
At December 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Charlie said...

Lol *like* Also, generalization in general, generally people who generalize are so stupid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home