<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Identical Idols

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Identical Idols

I know there's this whole photo series going around of Katy Perry, Zoey Deschanel and others, who were obviously obviously cloned (and probably birthed by the Octomom), but can I just ask this: can anyone can tell the difference between Heidi Klum and Gwyneth Paltrow? Anyone ever seen them together? I'm pretty sure they're the same person. Seal found out, and that's the reason they divorced. If I suddenly disappear, you'll know this is true. I'm onto you, Hollywood..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home