<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Instagram Invasion

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Instagram Invasion

OK, Someone has to say it: this instagram thing is getting ridiculous. Perhaps I am super old fashioned, but what is up with this insane desire to photographically document everything, whether it's your legs on a beach, or the plate of sushi you're eating (it's ALWAYS sushi, isn't it!?). It's become so normal to photograph everything (including yourself), that people like me, who don't really have an affinity for pictures, especially ones of ourselves, are almost mistrusted. Having only 3 profile photos is "suspicious". I must have something to hide, because if I didn't , I'd surely photograph myself non-stop and share with everyone that I'm "in a hallway" *snap*, "on a step" *snap*, "out enjoying nature" *snap*, or (my favorite) "bored" *snap*. When I'm bored, the first thing I do is take pictures of myself. Then, I post them online and write extremely lame quotes in the description box, so that as you stare at these bad photos of me, you will think deeply about stuff and things.  You're welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home