<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Food For Fight

Friday, May 17, 2013

Food For Fight

OK, I completely relapsed today. I'm supposed to be eating less bad food, exercising more, and just generally being healthier, but apparently that's not inshallah. I did OK at work. Didn't eat too much. Even had a salad. Then I get home and all hell breaks loose. First, I lay my greedy eyes (and fists) on a pack of sour creme and onion chips. After feasting on that for a while, I turn my attention to the fridge where, lo and behold, there is the God of all chocolate: TOBLERONE. I eat more than an entire Toblerone all by myself (ironically, this is also how I'll end up if I keep eating like this), only to finish it off by having steak and fries for dinner, immediately after which I go to sleep for 4 hours, wake up, eat more chips, more dinner, a breakfast thing there is no English name for (but it contains plenty of calories, trust me), and topped it all of with cookies. Right now I'm drinking a cappuccino, hoping against hope that I won't eat the mashed potatoes I've been eye humping for the past 10 minutes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home