<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: All I Want For Christmas Is My Family

Thursday, December 5, 2013

All I Want For Christmas Is My Family

After spending time away from home during Christmas (my favorite holiday) one year, I promised myself I'd never spend another day of December away from home. Well, the year after I went to New York to visit a friend for 3 weeks, 2 of which were in December (love you, boo), and while I did have a great time (New York City is everything) I promised myself yet again that I wouldn't spend another day of December away from home. Cut to me moving out of the country, going to uni, and having to wait another week before I get to go home, effectively forcing me to miss two weeks of Christmas YET AGAIN. What am I doing to make myself even more miserable feel better? I'm Facebook stalking pictures my friends have posted of snowy mountains, Christmas decorations, rice pudding with cinnamon and butter, and other traditional Christmas food, and watching videos about family and love, whilst crying and eating Nutella. Is anyone else spending the beginning of (or the entire) holidays alone? Let's listen to Christmas music and cry together whilst stuffing our faces with sugar and fat if you are.



                                       Let's pretend the people we love actually miss us and 
                                  are listening to this song while crying and thinking about us                  
                                                               

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home