<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Yearning for YouTube?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Yearning for YouTube?

As some of you will notice, I've changed the layout of my blog. I am the least artistic person in recorded history, and I'm not sure whether or not having my face on here is something that'll stay (I can't decide if I think it's too obnoxious). What prompted this? Well, first of all it was about time I did SOMETHING about the tragedy that was my other layout (like replacing it with this tragedy). Second of all.. there is a chance I might start doing YouTube videos. I've created the channel. All I have to do is start filming and editing. I figured, if I'm going to throw my face out there on YouTube, why hide it here. Anyway, I still haven't decided whether or not I'm going to move forward with the YouTube thing, but I'm developing material (and if it doesn't happen, I'll just blog about all of those things instead). Hopefully I won't chicken out! Keep me in your atheist prayers, people!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home