<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.talesofcahcah.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Thrilling Tales of Cah Cah: Don't Let Labels Hold You Back #WhipIt

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Don't Let Labels Hold You Back #WhipIt

I'm lounging around in my bed in a complete and utter food coma, looking around on Facebook, not expecting anything interesting to pop up, when a wild YouTube video appears:








I am completely in love with this video and the message it's conveying, so happy that millions have already watched it, and I hope millions more will get to watch it. It's time that we stop rejecting qualities in women, that we admire and respect in men. While men need to stop being afraid of strong women, much more important is the need for women to stop being so jealous of other women! We are holding ourselves back when we can never be happy or proud of the achievements of our fellow women because we're too busy envying them, secretly feeling happy when they fail, and jumping at any chance to contribute to chauvinistic conversations with men, when they are making fun of women with power because of their own inability to handle it. I'm proud to say that I'm not one of those petty women who despises more beautiful and successful women than myself, but I do recognize that it is a huge issue, and looking at how young women treat each other, I'm afraid it will only get worse. It's obvious by the terminology they use (and by how they treat feminine men), that being a woman is one of the worst things imaginable to many men. Do we really need to prove them right?

#ShineStrong
Yours,



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home